Monday, November 5, 2007

So Riley does this really funny thing that I thought I would try to catch on camera this past weekend while playing in the leaves. We like to play "what does (blank) say?" a lot, and one day a few weeks ago I asked Riley what does Enzo say? and she answered by panting like Enzo, and then said "What does Mommy say?" It was pretty funny so I said " I don't know Riley, what does Mommy say?" and the answer she gave was "Mommy says I love you!" so then I asked her "What does Daddy say?" and she says "Daddy says Hi sweetie pie!!" I think it is adorable of course, so hopefully you can hear it on the video . . . you'll have to turn it up pretty loud to hear her. I ask her about a couple other animals too, just for fun. Hope you enjoy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just experienced cuteness overload! it is incredible how sweet and good-natured your mini is--I love logging on and watching her change. of course, getting to see it in person would be ideal, but thank you, thank you, thank you for the opportunity to get to watch via this! can't wait to see you all soon.... all my love to all of you.